<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

.... I feel like I have been given a second chance at life, a life through the magic of your eyes, a life that I am finally able to appreciate fully since I got the help I needed for my disease. The world has more color in it because you are looking at it, music is a bit louder because you are hearing it. I never knew how funny a noise could be until you laughed at it, or just how excruciatingly handsome your father was until I saw your profile next to his. I thought that there was meaning in my life before you came along, but Hell if I even knew the meaning of meaning. For the majority of my life I thought I had religion, but never has there been a more reverent moment in my life than walking into your room late at night to watch you breathe, to hear your life in the air. If there is a God, you’d certainly be proof that he or she exists.....

Questo lo copio e incollo per far piangere tua madre (checcivuoifà, lei piange sempre quando mi legge....)
Benvenuta Veronica :)

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?