<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Your baby is breech.
Ah.
I know it might be a disappointment for you, but I would suggest we went for a caesarean.
We? Are you going to give birth with me? .......Disappointment? .....Why?
Well, you know... Some women really want to give birth naturally.
Ah. I didn't know. It' fine to me.
Unless you wanted to go for the manoeuvre.
What?
Yes, if you want, you can have three doctors on your tommy pushing and moving to make your baby turn.
But I have to tell you it's quite painful.
I hate pain.
Also, my personal opinion is that if the baby decided for that position, we can't be sure it didn't do for a specific reason we don't know. It might well be that the three doctors turn it around and a minute later the baby decides to go back in the breech position.
Ah. Would the doctors be attractive?
What??
Just joking....
So, what do you want to do?
Boh!
Ehmmm....
Ok. I don't want to force my baby in a position he/she hasn't chosen (and it's quite handy to be able to tell my parents a date to book their flight). Caesarean is my choice.
Good. Let me get the agenda...... Do you want the 18th or the 21st?

Ma dico io come si fa a scegliere? Un giorno o l'altro? Hai presente quelle situazioni da romanzo che se fai una cosa poi ne succedono mille altre e se scegli appena diverso tutto il tuo futuro cambia?
Ecco. Così mi sono sentita in quella stanzetta d'ospedale.
Che ora lo so benissimo che non sarebbe cambiato un bel niente, ma allora mi sembrava una decisione importante per il futuro dell'umanità.

Well....between the two.... spring! the 21st is the first day of Spring, isn't it?
Yes.
Ok, 21st then.

Tanti auguri, amore mio.
Non so se saresti una bimba diversa se fossi nata il 18 e non mi interessa affatto.
Così sei 10 anni dopo e non potevo aver di meglio.

Comments:
I haνe been ѕurfing online grеatеr than three hours
аs of late, but ӏ never dіsсoverеԁ anу fascinating aгtіcle lіke уours.

It's beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the internet shall be a lot more helpful than ever before.
Also visit my homepage - Click through The up coming document
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?